Thursday, June 23, 2011

Simply Keen



The Simply Keen line consists of original-design rings, earrings, and necklaces, all of which are designed with three words in mind: modern, young, and simple. All of my jewelry is hand-crafted by me. I like to make a variety of designs, each of which is very limited in number, so each item is special. Simply Keen is created from a mix of natural stones, cut glass beads, gold- or sliver-plated findings, as well as some vintage/repurposed materials like old keys.

I love making jewelry! I began making jewelry in high school and dabbled in it over the years following. When I moved to Chicago in 2009 I was inspired by all of the local artists to really go for it and start my own line. When I started the Simply Keen line I wanted to create pieces that would compliment any outfit, in a simple, chic way.


www.simplykeen.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment